Don’t know where to start?
It can be hard to know where to start or how far you need to go when setting up your business in a foreign country. BAB-LEAP provides a range of initial services aimed at helping you manage this process as quickly and easily as possible. We make sure that everything you need is taken care of by crafting a package including some or all of the following:
- Establishing a suitable legal entity, for example: a corporation, limited liability company or partnership
- Determining your NAICS code
- Completing business registrations as required for doing business in any US state and city
- Obtaining specialist licenses specific to your business type
- Securing Business Owners Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance
- Filing for a Federal Tax Identification number and/or an Employer Identification Number
- Banking set up and transfer of capital
- Setting up a chart of accounts, including all relevant balance sheets and profit and loss accounts
- Establishing financial reporting
- VISA applications for employees being brought over from the UK
- On-boarding all employees as compliant with state and city regulations
- Establishing payroll services
BAB-LEAP is able to provide most of these services in-house. Where we work with external service providers, we go to the best in the business and the people we trust. We manage these relationships for you so that you have one point of contact for all your administrative needs, BAB-LEAP.
What we do: BAB-LEAP guarantees all of these services. If you have a problem, we’ll fix it. And cover the cost.
What we don’t do: Where a service is provided externally, we don’t mark up the cost. You’ll pay exactly what you would have paid independently. In fact, you’re likely to get a better rate because of our long standing relationships. And you’ll avoid the hassle of having to shop around, as well as the risk of using an unkown provider.